The Oregon University System and the Services Employees International Union, Local 503 SEIU (OPEU), have worked together with a consultant, Fox Lawson & Associate, to study the current classification/compensation structure for Classified employees and make recommendations for improving the system. The sole purpose of this effort is to develop the foundation for a new job classification and compensation system that is designed specifically for the Oregon University System. The new system will address our most pressing issues and ensure that we are poised to attract and retain key personnel in the future.
Here is additional information about the Classification & Compensation Study:
- December 2016 VPFA Decision
- March 2016 VPFA Decision
- December 2015 Memo to SEIU CCAC Team
- Final Report of Classification Compensation Study in October
- FAQ on the study
- Original memo announcing the study
- Scope of Work of the study
- Classification Compensation Advisory Committee Membership List
*OUS dissolved in June of 2015 and, thereafter, the USSE assumed leadership of the project on behalf of Oregon’s Public Universities.