For questions regarding the compensation and classification information on this page, please contact your specific campus human resources office.
- Classification Specifications
- Compensation Plan for OUS/SEIU Classified Employees
- Note: Per Article 21, Section 1(B) of the OUS/SEIU Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA), the 2% cost of living adjustment (COLA) for SEIU-represented employees will be effective September 1, 2014 rather than December 1, 2014. The cost of living adjustment will be reflected in the September 30, 2014 paycheck.
- Salary Schedule listed in Appendix G (below) of the CBA reflects the September 1, 2014 2% COLA. For those covered by the Information Technology Compensation Plan, the schedule included as Appendix H (below) to be effective December 1, 2014 will be effective beginning September 1, 2014.
- Appendix E, F, and G – 2013-15 OUS-SEIU Collective Bargaining Agreement
- IT Compensation Program (SEIU-OPEU)
- Appendix H – 2013-15 OUS-SEIU Collective Bargaining Agreement